This is how I've been moving around the last few days. Well, not as graceful as this snail was. I'm just referring to his speed. He was one of the many creatures on St. John and was lounging poolside with us.
We have pet snails. They came free with the live plants we bought for the turtles for Christmas 2007 - what a bonus! We had Gail the Snail and her minions of evil, but Gail died. She was really big. But, we got an even bigger one and named him Ishmael. Ishmael the Snail.
Our turtles only live in water, though. They can live up to three days outside of it, but that wouldn't be very nice. And they definitely couldn't live on pavement, like your picture.
We have pet snails. They came free with the live plants we bought for the turtles for Christmas 2007 - what a bonus! We had Gail the Snail and her minions of evil, but Gail died. She was really big. But, we got an even bigger one and named him Ishmael. Ishmael the Snail.
ReplyDeleteOur turtles only live in water, though. They can live up to three days outside of it, but that wouldn't be very nice. And they definitely couldn't live on pavement, like your picture.
Just thought I'd add that.
Today's secret word: pralmew
It sounds feline.
I said turtles. I meant snails. Lemon Drops and blogging don't go well together with the death of a beloved dog you once rescued. Time for bed.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally, Ishmael died, too. Sarah, who IS a turtle, killed him. She played too rough with him.
It's all fun and games until someone dies.
ReplyDelete