.
TODAY on the other hand I'm driving 50 mph down the road (and yes, the speed limit was 50 mph-ish) with the windows up and the sun roof closed and from out of nowhere this thing flew at my face! It finally landed on the dashboard and turned out to be a dragonfly.
.
My first thought was to take a picture. My second thought was to watch the traffic. Before a third thought could happen it flew into my face again.

After it landed on the A-pillar (automotive lingo) for a rest I got a quick cell phone pic before letting it out the window into the chilly day. At least I think it went out the window into the chilly day!
I wonder if any of them survive over the winter or if the cold kills them all and only the eggs survive.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the info.
Kamikaze Dragon Fly... Cool!
ReplyDelete