Last night we had a Supermoon. The moon looked this way because it was just 211,565 miles away from the earth. That's the closest its been since March of 1993.
Your picture looks pretty much the same as ours. :) What was so super about it anyway??? It was brighter, but not visually larger (in my opinion). I've seen bigger looking moons when it's humid out and the moon is lower on the horizon. Yeah, I'm a Debbie Downer :D
I love this pic, Eric. I guess we could see the difference up here because we can see the horizon . . . living in farm country. And it was HUGE at its rising!
Your music on here just scared the crap out of me. I guess I haven't visited in a while!
Your picture looks pretty much the same as ours. :) What was so super about it anyway??? It was brighter, but not visually larger (in my opinion). I've seen bigger looking moons when it's humid out and the moon is lower on the horizon. Yeah, I'm a Debbie Downer :D
ReplyDeleteI love this pic, Eric. I guess we could see the difference up here because we can see the horizon . . . living in farm country. And it was HUGE at its rising!
ReplyDeleteYour music on here just scared the crap out of me. I guess I haven't visited in a while!