Dude, you are starting to lose it. I think you need to take a roadtrip down here.
I just read "Wide Sargasso Sea" by Jean Rhys - an attempt to fill in the blanks about Bertha Mason from Bronte's Jane Eyre. Your random thoughts remind me of the Victorian idea of the madwoman in the attic. Or "The Yellow Room" by Gilman.
You're not seeing people hiding under your wallpaper, smooching around, are you?
CHILL in the air???? apparently you weren't up at 7:00a.m. when it was 50 degrees Monday morning! (what's THAT all about????)
ReplyDeleteDude, you are starting to lose it. I think you need to take a roadtrip down here.
ReplyDeleteI just read "Wide Sargasso Sea" by Jean Rhys - an attempt to fill in the blanks about Bertha Mason from Bronte's Jane Eyre. Your random thoughts remind me of the Victorian idea of the madwoman in the attic. Or "The Yellow Room" by Gilman.
You're not seeing people hiding under your wallpaper, smooching around, are you?
(http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/dept/history/lavender/wallpaper.html)
I'm a dolt. It's "Yellow Wallpaper" by Gilman.
ReplyDelete