Something to say...
Critics are raving.
Something out of place,Looming in the emptinessThe solitary man lies awake at night, think of the hose left on the paverspaces floor, thinking of hose out of placeSoon, too soon, it will disappearThe solitary man rises, bolting for the doorThe hose has been put away. Only to emerge when the Fuzzy Poppies needto quench their parched stamens
It got rolled up tonight... I was tired of tripping over the art. HEY... that's a good name for a band ---> Tripping Over Art.
LOVE IT! That is an awesome name! I have several I have been thinking of, too. Just thinking. Now husband will have more free time, we may be able to work something out . . .(And I knew your "installation" wouldn't last long. You're too OCD, m'luv)
Critics are raving.
ReplyDeleteSomething out of place,
ReplyDeleteLooming in the emptiness
The solitary man lies awake at night,
think of the hose left on the pavers
paces floor, thinking of hose out of place
Soon, too soon, it will disappear
The solitary man rises, bolting for the door
The hose has been put away.
Only to emerge when the Fuzzy Poppies need
to quench their parched stamens
It got rolled up tonight... I was tired of tripping over the art. HEY... that's a good name for a band ---> Tripping Over Art.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! That is an awesome name!
ReplyDeleteI have several I have been thinking of, too. Just thinking. Now husband will have more free time, we may be able to work something out . . .
(And I knew your "installation" wouldn't last long. You're too OCD, m'luv)