#4 - I don't like the NAV on the MyGig in my Chrysler Jeep Patriot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If one is looking for shopping (as I was looking for nearby Kmart stores) your options are: Bookstore, Grocery Store, Mall, and Motorcycle Dlr. Where is "none of the above?" Sure you can use the function where you type in the name 'Kmart' but NOT while the car is moving. Grrrr.
Also I have an issue with the fact that when typing in the name "ACO" (since I can never remember what mile road the hardware store is on) it sends me either 103 miles west or 321 miles south. Same as when I typed in "Bed Bath & Beyond" and it tried to get me to go to New Jersey. That would have been a fun road trip but not what I was up for at that moment.
Operator error you say? Perhaps. But I never had these problems with the Garmin GPS in my last vehicle.
...But it was cheap :)
ReplyDelete