Friday, January 1, 2010

My 52 Week Photo Project

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


After the first year of 'something to say, every day' this blog had no real direction (a lot like me these days) and was being sporadically posted to. Now direction has been found (at least for the blog) and will consist of a photo a week, every week. That gives me 7 entire days to come up with an original blogable photo and perhaps something to say about it. This also means I don't have to think of a witty title for each post. Oh what a relief it is!

I will loosely follow the Flickr group '
52.5 of Twenty Ten' and companion Wordpress blog 'fifty two point five' when added inspiration and/or direction is required. I mean I would hate to make an actual commitment and join the group!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are going to do this! Looking forward to your posts each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon it will be, "A syllable a month, once in a while!"

    This will be fun, E-man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It will keep you looking for new things to photograph!

    ReplyDelete