Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change, where is it?


Hey, it all still feels the same. Where is this change? How long is it going to take for this change? I'm ready and waiting for change!!! What do I have to do to make change happen? So what kind of wine goes with change? I'm not sure yet... but chardonnay goes well with waiting for change.... and boy am I waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I had this dream the other night, and in the dream there was this code word that had to be whispered.

    It was Merdonnay. A combination of Merlot and Chardonnay.

    Perhaps that is the new wine for change?

    (true story, incidentally. But it was actually a nightmare and whispering Merdonnay caused scary things to abate. You would be in this dark, slimy hall and could see this figure coming towards you. Slowly, dragging its hideousness ever nearer. Whisper the magic word Merdonnay and it would recede. I'm a vivid dreamer.)

    And my word verification word for this comment post is:

    anicatio

    it's too awesome. It has to be a real word in some language! Perhaps it means someone who is against cats? or, since Ani is a type of bird, perhaps a hybrid of an Ani and a cat?

    PS Your change is coming. Look in your mailbox tomorrow afternoon. Remember that quarter I owed you?

    ReplyDelete