We are steady in the mid-teens to twenties here. Slow is moderate to light. Light is remarkably bright. Eyes are painful today.
I am cleaning the basement and rearranging boxes of Christmas stuff. I'm bored. Is it obvious?
Highlight of the day so far? My word verification word to post this comment is "undooder". I have to think of a meaning for it. "Last night, while necking, I undooder bra" is a little too obvious.
We are steady in the mid-teens to twenties here. Slow is moderate to light. Light is remarkably bright. Eyes are painful today.
ReplyDeleteI am cleaning the basement and rearranging boxes of Christmas stuff. I'm bored. Is it obvious?
Highlight of the day so far? My word verification word to post this comment is "undooder". I have to think of a meaning for it. "Last night, while necking, I undooder bra" is a little too obvious.