ummmm...why? do you need protection from plagues, droughts and storms??? If YOU need his protection, then I suppose I'd like to get hooked up with him, too, since I'm only a mile away.
One in the same. Cathal (aka Catald, Cataldus, or Cattaldo) is patron saint of:
against blindness against drought against epilepsy against hernias against paralysis against plague against storms blind people drought relief epileptics paralyzed people Taranto, Italy
So, see, he will save you from the storm that drops the snow that makes you shovel that causes hernias!
ummmm...why? do you need protection from plagues, droughts and storms???
ReplyDeleteIf YOU need his protection, then I suppose I'd like to get hooked up with him, too, since I'm only a mile away.
No no no.... He is the patron saint of hernia suffers... so I read....
ReplyDeleteOne in the same. Cathal (aka Catald, Cataldus, or Cattaldo) is patron saint of:
ReplyDeleteagainst blindness
against drought
against epilepsy
against hernias
against paralysis
against plague
against storms
blind people
drought relief
epileptics
paralyzed people
Taranto, Italy
So, see, he will save you from the storm that drops the snow that makes you shovel that causes hernias!