Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dinner time

...and my zucchini is soggy. Don't you just hate a soggy zucchini? My zucchini wasn't quite as fresh as the ones pictured here. My zucchini wasn't fresh at all. It was pretty much sliced and then fresh frozen and packaged for sale with a stamp "BEST BY 07/2010". Another year and a half and my zucchini will be as fresh (frozen) as it is tonight. After that it starts being not so good. Maybe even soggier? Satisfaction guaranteed or double your purchase price refunded. I wouldn't feel right requesting double my purchase price due to soggy. I assume the soggy was a result of my microwaving abilities. I'll try the stove top method tomorrow night.
Yum-O!

2 comments:

  1. Welllll, see now,if you answered your phone, you could have enjoyed chicken w/ goat cheese or some other delictable menu item from a fine dining establishment in Royal Oak. Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum-o? YUM-O? Are you now paraphrasing the EVOO Queen? :)

    I have some really nice zucchini recipes, if you are interested.

    Today's verification word? Linglit

    Sounds like it should be in your posting about David's stones . . . of Biblical proportions!

    ReplyDelete