Friday, September 11, 2009

Wither starts


Rudbeckia hirta starts to dry and shrivel as if it's the start of the autumn season.
.
Or just in need of some water since it's been summer like warm still.
.
Probably a little of both?
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
And it's
Patriot Day!
.
I knew it was 9/11 but I didn't realize it had a new name. Is the name new or is This is Eric's Blog just behind on the times? They kind of sneaked a new celebration in on me and I almost missed it. Sorry! But Google missed it too so THERE!
.
As I look further I see the day was designated as a holiday in December 2001 by that last Republican President. I must have blocked out those eight years.

1 comment:

  1. I blocked them out, too, Eric. Hey... I think I just hallucinated a bug flying by. I've got to get some more sleep!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete