Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daily Goals:

Coffee and Cheerios. Check. Emails and lite surfing. Check. Misc laundry. Check. Pace the house. Check. Shower and dress before noon. Check. Make of list of things to do and do them. well... not today.
So much for that productive b.s. How about wander about the malls looking at the people. Can I make a living off that?

3 comments:

  1. sleep.. eat.. sleep.. eat and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, this is the fabulous "blogging" everyone's been raving about? huh. I am not familiar with the blog, but I will try it.
    Perhaps for Wednesday's "Daily Goals", you should 1.)Vacuum friends' homes;2.) Walk friend's dogs; 3.)consult with friend's dogs, as they have a pretty good handle on how to collect underpants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you become a full-time "sweeper" - someone who sends in sweepstake offers for a living. Just a thought . . .

    ReplyDelete