Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday morning sunsine

The thaw continues here in the great laked white north state of Michigan. Day two in the 40s (well 41 or so) and I can all ready see some grass!!! Maybe I brought some warm weather home with my from the caribbean. Maybe I should go back...

1 comment:

  1. Mud central down heyah. TOTALLY. The 1.5 feet of snow we had is now gone, leaving behind 4 inches of mud. It's been in the low 50s the last three days, but it will swing low, sweet chariot, come Thursday. Ya know - back down to the normal 30s!

    Isn't it funny, perspective? In the depths of winter, 51 is a heatwave and we remove our outer coats. In the midst of summer, however, 51 means pull out your parka!

    Today's word verification: luents
    Are these random, or does someone write them?

    ReplyDelete