So I'm wasting time and cruising YouTube thinking "I should be doing something productive besides wasting time on YouTube. I should go to Lowe's for the electrical outlet box I need for my latest outdoor project. Then I would have to shower. I guess I don't have to shower, it's only Lowe's. But I didn't shower yesterday either and I painted in the hot sun all day. Still, it's only Lowe's. Hey, I think I'll waste time looking at THIS VIDEO" that is presented to me as a choice on the YouTube home page under "Recommended" so I click on it and get:
This video is not available in your country.
Since when does the internet have boundaries?
Well in MY country I can at least watch a cat play with his new toy to the thump-a-da-thumpa of techno music!
NO NEED for stinky comments OR comments about being stinky! I showered.... finally...
ReplyDeleteHe's not so mean.
ReplyDeleteThere are many a day I don't get a shower in. I totally understand!
ReplyDelete~K
Internet has always had boundaries per country. When in France I cannot view any of my TV shows from any of the websites that would have them because of said boundaries.
ReplyDelete