Thursday, July 2, 2009

New every three for me

I've been flip phoning for 3 years now with my LG Chocolate (Flip Chocolate that is). Got it mainly for it's MP3 player which was rare in cell phones back then. I have to say I used the MP3 player a few times! Yup, a FEW times in the last 3 years. I really prefer to use my iPod Nano for music. That said it was finally time to use my "New Every Two".

Sure it's been well over the two but I have a very hard time making a new commitment. I've grown to like the this cell. It's been a good cell, as cells go. Sleek and slim. The battery even still holds a charge for days and days.

Tomorrow arrives a new era. The LG Env3. With a keyboard? Like having a notebook in my pocket! This is crazy talk. Yup, 4 years later I'm catching the wave of a QWERTY in my pocket. Slow? Maybe. Cautious? Probably. Touch screen? Slow down! Maybe next time.

And I will have to say that out of all the (few) phones I've had over the years the LG has held out the best. As I type this blog viewing it on a LG monitor I start to think this post is an advertisement for LG.

No comments:

Post a Comment