Back about 3 1/2 weeks ago I took this picture in a local park thinking it was a bit funny that you could drown as depicted here in this raging river of about 1 1/2 feet of water. I understand that one can technically drown in just an inch of water (or something like that) but this river is so shallow that I found a bit (teeny-tiny-bit) of humor in the sign of the stick man with water up to his armpits. SAFETY FIRST IN THE SUBURBAN PARK!!!
TODAY I returned to the park of the drowning sign to find not a stick man but the second largest art festival in the state. The 44th annual Arts & Apples Festival. This is my second annual visit. Also my second visit total. But I took no pics and I saw no apples. You would think there would have been apples everywhere!
was there art?
ReplyDeleteLots of art. No apples. No drowning stick men.
ReplyDelete