
As noted last week I spent a week in the Caribbean looking for the wrong theme. Above is one of pics I took of "
People at work" showing 3 islanders building a fence. There really wasn't much work to be seen happening on the small island of Nevis so this was a
rare find.
As for a picture taken DURING the theme week of the actual theme here is a pic I got from on top of a parking structure while standing on top of an enormous pile of melting snow piled up by a plow truck. It is a view of the work going on to the new Sonic (America's Drive-In) being built down the street from my house. Sure it looks like the circus is moving into town but they say it's just a new restaurant.
How was Nevis? I am thinking of going to the GRenadines (not Grenada) next year, ever been there?
ReplyDelete