Something to say...
Wow! Now I know the real meaning behind the song "Muskrat Love!"Pepper, avocado candlelightDoin the town and doin it rightIn the eveninIt's pretty pleasinAvocado Susie, pepper SamDo the jitterbug out in veggie landAnd they shimmyAnd Sammy's so skinnyAnd they whirled and they twirled and they tangoedSingin and jingin the jangoFloatin like the heavens aboveIt looks like veggie love
Inspired by a blog I read about green pepper allergies...
I don't get it - arent avocados a fruit? (NO offense, anonymous)
Don't get technical on my blog!
Wow! Now I know the real meaning behind the song "Muskrat Love!"
ReplyDeletePepper, avocado candlelight
Doin the town and doin it right
In the evenin
It's pretty pleasin
Avocado Susie, pepper Sam
Do the jitterbug out in veggie land
And they shimmy
And Sammy's so skinny
And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin and jingin the jango
Floatin like the heavens above
It looks like veggie love
Inspired by a blog I read about green pepper allergies...
ReplyDeleteI don't get it - arent avocados a fruit? (NO offense, anonymous)
ReplyDeleteDon't get technical on my blog!
ReplyDelete