Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random spiders

"Random Things"
#2 - I hate spiders
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes... arachnophobia. This HUGE Black and Yellow Argiope lived in my backyard all last summer. She kept a web in the Dwarf Korean Lilacs alongside my garage. In the fall she moved to the Red Barberry outside my bedroom window where she decided to leave her egg sac full of a billion babies. I don't think SO!

3 comments:

  1. Did you kill her?? You know, the Japanese say that spiders are the souls of our ancestors. Don't steal a soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had known this was living at your house, I wouldn't have visted my mother all summer. I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is a beautiful spider. My DIL (daughter-in-law) doesn't like the fact that our house is a spider friendly house. In my 40's I just decided that I really don't need to kill them...so I don't.

    ReplyDelete