Monday, April 13, 2009

Bad food


Last night I ate one of these.
Today I feel sad.
Can I blame McDonald's?
Big Mac meal has 31 grams of protein & 9 grams of fiber...
I look on the positive side.
Today I did my taxes.
I still feel sad.
.
.
My grandma loved Big Macs. Not sure about taxes.
Just a thought.

3 comments:

  1. For YEARS, my dad used to take me and my sister to MD's for lunch EVERY Saturday. Of course, now I can only handle a Big Mac every leap year. But, if you do the math, I've probably eaten at least 312 Big Macs, large fries and chocolate milk shakes (yes, milk shakes, no coke). My stomach just curdles thinking about it. (now, how many grams of fat in that meal???)
    I SCOFF at the Wellness Plan at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:

    1820 calories, 72 grams of fat, 25 saturated, 2.5 transfat, 145 g cholesterol, 1830 of sodium (based on a 21 oz shake).

    THANKS, DAD! :)

    And 312 would only be 6 years - how many years did he take you?? Eight? Ten? QUIIIIIIVER!

    I only laugh because years ago it was a huge sin that McDonalds MAY have been putting soy fillers in their burgers. Nowadays, a soy burger would be a good thing ~

    Eric,

    Sorry about your sadness. Don't eat it anymore, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS this also includes one packet of ketchup which is essentially just 110 g of sodium.

    ReplyDelete