Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random games

"Random Things"
#3 - I don't like to play games
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why? Is it a phobia? I couldn't find a name for it at phobialist.com but I didn't look too hard. It seemed too much like a game. I loved games as a kid. My grandma and I played cards and board games all summer long (she always lived with us for the summer months). Our favorites were Canasta, Gin Rummy, Payday, Sorry and Yahtzee. Friends and I also played games all the time. The card and board games but also the Atari and Super Nintendo. Maybe I wore out my gaming welcome.
.
I have been touching a bit on the return to gaming with online Scrabble. This was one of my favorite ones played... since I actually WON. Maybe that's it. Maybe I don't like games because I'm a sore loser. HA!

3 comments: