Salad time! My lettuce has already sprouted...
.
A little leafy Earth Day celebration. But actually everyday should be Earth Day. All the wasteful idiots really need to wake up and take a look at what's happening to the planet. Go ahead and Google it and learn what you can do. Some of it is easy. Some takes a bit of discipline. Start with one or two and we'll go from there.

Hi Eric,
ReplyDeleteAt least you've gotten some seeds in the ground already! Congrats! We're behind as usual, and still have a lot of clean up to finish, but the weekends have not been cooperating with their regular rains...
Maybe at least this weekend we can get some stuff started inside and get the Pansies we bought last weekend set outside. We found some organic Serrano pepper plants as well that are going into big pots, so that's another goal!
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ... no wiser slogan was ever devised! I'd add: "Compost as much as you can" as well...
Cheers,
IVG
I got some seeds in the ground. And where I turned up the soil, the outside cats are enjoying the softer litter box. I've a feeling my flowers will either be VERY well fertilized, or die from the acidic reaction. Sigh.
ReplyDelete