Something to say...
I bought a yellow sweatshirt in the U.P. and found 4 out of 5 bees preferred me, too. They like thems some yellow!
Hey, it's my turn to have a comment not post--I commented on this and it didn't come up;I said:Nice macro captures--we saw lots of beees on flowers at Indian SP\prings Friday, and I would have to say, most were on yellow flowers.
Thanks Mary! It was a summer project to take bug pics (witout getting stung).
Beautiful pictures! Reminiscent of some I'd taken in my own garden.
I bought a yellow sweatshirt in the U.P. and found 4 out of 5 bees preferred me, too. They like thems some yellow!
ReplyDeleteHey, it's my turn to have a comment not post--I commented on this and it didn't come up;
ReplyDeleteI said:
Nice macro captures--we saw lots of beees on flowers at Indian SP\prings Friday, and I would have to say, most were on yellow flowers.
Thanks Mary! It was a summer project to take bug pics (witout getting stung).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Reminiscent of some I'd taken in my own garden.
ReplyDelete