A comment to last night's beer blog asked where said coffee song was. I guess I could sing "Black Coffee In Bed" (but I drink it with soy creamer and sugar these days... unless it's the afternoon espresso and then just a touch of sugar please). How about the classic "Black Coffee" (again... I don't drink it black anymore). There's also one called "Coffee and Conversation" but I'm alone (all alone). I could go on and on but the coffee songs are all here with the MP3s. Oh the internet... I do love it so.
http://coffeeworks.blogs.com/coffee_and_tea/2006/01/i_had_this_blog.html
(WARNING-the above web blog link also includes Tea and Chocolate)
Ah, yes - hearken back to the email I sent a while back of people singing "Black Coffee In Bed". And "Snowbird". It all changes your perspective. See, I would have been happy with just a few lines of:
ReplyDeletecoffeeCOFFEE
and so on, ala your beer post. Sigh.
Today's secret word is "seunal". Let's assign it a name!
I meant "a meaning". I am finishing student portfolios and the words escape me . . .
ReplyDeleteWait! This is too good!
ReplyDeletethe new word is nochap - I could think of a million things!
HA!