Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pig Day?

While reading the Detroit Zoo web press releases yesterday I came across a celebration that I was unaware of and I have the need to spread the word. March 1st was (and is every year) National Pig Day. A day to "get piggy with it."
.
I guess I should be more aware of the holidays and celebrations since I have plenty of time on my hands. But then my house wouldn't be so dusty either, now would it? (See Tuesday's post.)

Google really needs to add this to their calendar.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. And here I thought this was everyday!

    I like the new look. It's swell! This was my old one, but mine was black.

    I suck at labels. Look at yours, all OCD. I guess I ramble more and have many more categories . . .

    Today's word was 'mantan". I purposely copied it wrong so I could tell you! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. great- now EVERY farm animal is going to want its own day.

    ReplyDelete