It varies so which one should I pick?.
-I possess exceptional organisational abilities, which come to the fore at this time. I am full of positive, creative energy right now and can easily find solutions to problems in ways other people never thought were possible.
.
-Material and money matters are likely to dominate my day today, which is a pity, because the day, or the evening, holds so much potential on a social level. Listening to the advice of a trusted older relative, might enable me to concentrate a little more on my friends!
.
-I've got quite a lot on my mind right now, so it may be a good time for me to sit down somewhere quiet and really pore over my inner life. It's one of those days when big things can change.
.
-Today the pen is truly mightier than the sword. I'll find the words that will help me get my way with ease. I can talk My way through any situation. Friends may add fuel to my fire this week.
.
The day holds so many possibilities that I'm too exhausted thinking about them all to turn off the tele and get off the couch. *Sigh*
Oh, hon - you want fuel? I'll give ya fuel.
ReplyDeletePS Links still no worky work for ads>>>
ReplyDeleteAt this rate, you should have enough clicks for a cup of coffee by June :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going for a May 1st cup of coffee.
ReplyDelete