The dreams have been more vivid then usual lately. A lot of them about the last job. I wonder what that means. A few mornings ago while I was thinking of my dreams I received an email from "A So-Called Wife" explaining a dream she had about babysitting my 5 year old son (with blonde wavy hair parted on the side). HA! Me and kids??? I don't think so. I fear kids. I fear them more than I fear spiders. I wonder what that means too? I have a lot of wonder this morning. But really now, if a kid would help pay the bills I'll take two (if they're small). Back to dreams. Since I was thinking of dreams and then received an email about a dream I guess it's time to blog dreams. This one I had the other night: I woke up and noticed a crack in the bedroom wall from the ceiling to the floor. A very wide crack of about 3-4 inches. As I get out of bed I realize I'm in my childhood home and in my parent's bedroom. (Kind of a relief it's not MY house falling apart.) I look into the crack and can see there is water pouring in from a hole in the roof, causing the wall to crack. I run into the kitchen and see a toaster. A four slice toaster that we never owned. Someone is making toast and I figure it's my father. Four pieces of toasted italian bread pop up from the toaster and I butter them and start eating, completely forgetting about the crack and water...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Dreams
The dreams have been more vivid then usual lately. A lot of them about the last job. I wonder what that means. A few mornings ago while I was thinking of my dreams I received an email from "A So-Called Wife" explaining a dream she had about babysitting my 5 year old son (with blonde wavy hair parted on the side). HA! Me and kids??? I don't think so. I fear kids. I fear them more than I fear spiders. I wonder what that means too? I have a lot of wonder this morning. But really now, if a kid would help pay the bills I'll take two (if they're small). Back to dreams. Since I was thinking of dreams and then received an email about a dream I guess it's time to blog dreams. This one I had the other night: I woke up and noticed a crack in the bedroom wall from the ceiling to the floor. A very wide crack of about 3-4 inches. As I get out of bed I realize I'm in my childhood home and in my parent's bedroom. (Kind of a relief it's not MY house falling apart.) I look into the crack and can see there is water pouring in from a hole in the roof, causing the wall to crack. I run into the kitchen and see a toaster. A four slice toaster that we never owned. Someone is making toast and I figure it's my father. Four pieces of toasted italian bread pop up from the toaster and I butter them and start eating, completely forgetting about the crack and water...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Better cut back on the absinthe before bed! Crazy . . .
ReplyDeleteA moderately related verification word: anispep
It sounds like Absinthe's cocaine-laden cousin
What color was the water?
ReplyDelete-Kelly
It was dark.
ReplyDelete