Something to say...
It's a sex thing. I guess we will never understand.
OH, and then my verification word was EVULA. Sounds sexual, too. jeeez!
Every day I enjoy your blog more & more. Great photo. ~K
Oh, the things you see in grocery stores! Why don't I ever have my cam with me when I see such incongruities? Brilliant catch there!!!
Cell phone!!! I had to use my cell phone camera for that pic. But it came out really good.
Cell phone, schmell phone! I only have one from work and I never take it with me on my "off hours," but duh, I should have thought of that!
Well... my digital camera was in the car and I thought I should run and get it.... and then I remembered the cell phone in my pocket and how it probably wouldn't make me out be the weird grocery shopping guy taking pictures of the Jell-O.
It's a sex thing. I guess we will never understand.
ReplyDeleteOH, and then my verification word was EVULA. Sounds sexual, too. jeeez!
ReplyDeleteEvery day I enjoy your blog more & more. Great photo.
ReplyDelete~K
Oh, the things you see in grocery stores! Why don't I ever have my cam with me when I see such incongruities? Brilliant catch there!!!
ReplyDeleteCell phone!!! I had to use my cell phone camera for that pic. But it came out really good.
ReplyDeleteCell phone, schmell phone! I only have one from work and I never take it with me on my "off hours," but duh, I should have thought of that!
ReplyDeleteWell... my digital camera was in the car and I thought I should run and get it.... and then I remembered the cell phone in my pocket and how it probably wouldn't make me out be the weird grocery shopping guy taking pictures of the Jell-O.
ReplyDelete