Monday, May 11, 2009

Feel sorry for yourself

Today is the second Monday of May.
That means it's International Feel Sorry for Yourself Day.

In a world where we are always told to "look on the bright side," "try to see something good in a bad situation" and to "think positive" we have today to just feel our misery.

Go ahead, feel sorry for yourself!

As for me feeling sorry for me... I have a zit on my lower lip. Sure to some it might look like herpes but it's a zit and I'm WAY too OLD to get zits!

3 comments:

  1. Here's what always gives me a lift: Enter the One-Minute Writer essay contest. It distracts, amuses, and isn't all that demanding. I even one once!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commentator ExtraordinaireMay 18, 2009 at 2:27 PM

    Awesome, Margaret! How fun!

    As for you, Mr. Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em: Tea Tree Oil

    ReplyDelete