Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rain day

Finally a rainy day! (So I don't have to paint.)

Rain songs on my iPod:
Only Happy When It Rains (Garbage)
Here Comes The Rain Again (Eurythmics)
Rain (The Cult)
When It Rains (X)
Let Her Feel The Rain (Tara MacLean)
Kingdom Of Rain (The The)
Rain (Patty Griffin)
Let It Rain (4 Strings)
Ice Rain (DJ Tiesto)
No Rain (Blind Melon)
California Rain (Madeleine Peyroux)
Rainbow (Talk Talk)
Raintime (The Wolfgang Press)
Rain (Madonna)

So as not to be a slacker I managed to edge the lawn before it rained. I live on a corner. Theres a lot of edge. The edger should ALSO come with pain killers. But lucky for me CVS had buy 100 ibuprofen caplets get 100 free!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the flowers in front of the garage will blossom. Maybe you could grout the kitchen and bathroom tiles. Or make somethig special for dinner. And don't take too many Advil! ~notes from your fairy godmother, Margaret

    ReplyDelete