Thanks commenters... so true about the fading. Here is a close up of how the Benjamin Moore faded. Not sure when it was painted but was well over 10 years ago. In this case I think I'm glad it faded. Imagine my surprise last summer when I drug that old can of paint out from the basement and did some touch up. Whoops. BUT after all this time that paint is still usable!

This pic below is the actually garage... not the house.
Down to 2 color choices (bottom two from yesterday). I liked the top more yellowie color from yesterday but I think when on the entire house & garage it might be a bit much. So it's out of the running. Sorry.
AND I put in a new window. Darn I can be handy when need be!
You could use them both -- in a stripey fashion, perhaps. lol They do seem to go well together. Great day for painting.
ReplyDeleteI think green is a good color for a park ranger mister green jeans!
ReplyDeleteI still like the bottom one, considering it will fade to the middle one in about 2 years :)
ReplyDelete