Friday, April 10, 2009

Darn it's a good Friday

Not sure what to say about such a good day.


<----------------- I discovered that Hot Cross buns have long been a symbol of Good Friday. All this time I thought it was fish. Fish fry anyone?




Arthur Treacher's Triangle Fish & Chips & Hushpuppies, mmm
-------------------------------->

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! I was telling the kids about triangle fish just the other day. And look at those chips! Yummo... I miss fish sandwiches the most. And fried peaches.

    I think I heard that thing about hot cross buns before... It'll always be fish for us, wont it?

    ~K p.s. what do I select to post these comments? It's giving me a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been browsing the Blog... love it! I was pondering that Good Friday use to strike fear in the hearts of us... remember? Lordy, those were the days. ~K

    ReplyDelete