Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the winning color is...

Olivine!!!
aka "the bottom one"










In case you haven't been following 'This is Eric's blog' as you should be... I've been picking a shade of green for my new house color. (The pic here is of the garage - by the way - and not the house.) Soon we will start to pick a color for the doors so don't feel totally left out if you're just now joining.
.And before I forget
I have to say
Happy 5th of May!!!

Or as our south of the border amigos would say...















Tacos and a Dos Equis for all!!!
As for me it's a couple of Oberon and some Advil (painting hurts!)

7 comments:

  1. The bottom shade will work! But now the day off for a Dos Equus beer and enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of Mexico doesn't celebrate Cinco de Mayo - only the city of Puebla where the last battle took place. There are some limited celebrations elsewhere, but overall it's a regional thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it is time to do somthing about that bush, you have an un rooooly bush, trim that bush, it is so retro! It has not been trimed since the 70's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and Mexico defeated the French, too! That's worth a fete or two!
    and now where did I put those pruning shears...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY now.... my unrooooly bush are dwarf korean lilacs that are going to bloom any day now... if I can keep from stepping on them to paint that is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip, Eric and Kimberly. Don't think about what awaits you upon your return! (haggling with realtors and owner, painting, trimming). And lose some weight for me while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just Kim (and her hubby) going on a trip. My only trip will be back to Home Depot for more paint.

    ReplyDelete