Saturday, May 23, 2009

Farm update

I haven't blogged about my farm since Tax Day! Okay, maybe since Earth Day. But so much has happened... or grown. All the seeds have sprouted, the lettuce and radishes are doing great and the herbs are growing like weeds (except for the basil for some reason). It's been an unusually hot and dry May so the sprinkler has been put on a timer (because I'm a busy guy).

With all the activity I thought it was time for a food critic... so I called in a professional....

Nom nom nom...

3 comments:

  1. So, what did he think? Since they can't speak, did he vomit? Eat more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He thought to himself "I think I'll come back tomorrow for more of this delicious garden!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got his cheeks stuffed - so cute!

    Just since I've seen it mentioned before; my word verification was "murgurp"...and I think that's what Chippy might have actually said.

    ReplyDelete